Thursday, April 4, 2013

Elisha's Arrangements

My sweet sister's arrangements are as follows:

The visitation will be at Cumby's Funeral Home in Archdale on Thursday evening from 6-8.
The funeral service will be held at Mt. Zion Wesleyan Church, 222 Mount Zion Church Rd, Thomasville on Friday at 2 pm. 

1 comment:

  1. My deepest heartfelt sympathies I give to Elisha's beloved family.
    I lost my beloved younger sister to breast cancer on 2/14/2011 and she was my soulmate and dearest friend in the world. I can relate to what her family has written in this tearful blog. Cancer can't squash love, Christ's love for us and we will be reunited with our loved ones to continue God's purpose for us. Cancer was very painful physically for my sister too. I know all of you did everything the best you could do with so much love. Blessings to all of you,
    Amy Lynn

    ReplyDelete